1. The copyright statement and disclaimer of CIEET (www.yuwfz.icu) is designed to ensure the normal development of CIEET and avoid the risks. We hope we can provide users with high-quality service continuously. Therefore, it is necessary for you to read the declaration carefully before accepting our service.
2. The entire content of this website is owned and managed by Chivast Education International Co., Ltd. and protected by copyright laws internationally. You can download the contents from CIEET, but can only use them for non-commercial purposes. You cannot modify or copy the content again. The content from CIEET cannot be copied or used in any other way.
3. We will make every effort to provide new and accurate information, however, no statement or guarantee will be made about the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your accessibility or inaccessibility to CIEET, or from your reliance on the information provided by CIEET. We offer service to residents of the People's Republic of China.
4. CIEET contains links to or references from other websites, but CIEET shall not take responsibility for the content of other websites nor for any loss or damage caused by information therein. All links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users of this website only.
5. The trademarks, trade names, trade dress, and packaging of the products on this website are protected by law in the People's Republic of China and internationally. No user may use the trademarks, trade names, trade dress, and packaging of this website in any way without the prior written authorization of the site owner, except to refer to the company's products or services.
6. For any information posted on this website or send to the site owner, the sender shall be responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of information.
7. In no event shall CIEET be liable for any private data leakage, loss, stolen or modified in the condition of temporary site closure due to hacking attacks, computer virus intrusion, government control, etc.. Announcement will be published in advance when there is a suspension of system maintenance or upgrade. CIEET shall not be liable for any loss caused by communication line failure due to hardware problems or other force majeure event beyond the control of CIEET.
8. Any conducts of logging in this web site in any way or using any content of the website directly or indirectly shall be deemed as acceptance and agreement of this declaration voluntarily.